Sunday, May 30, 2010

no excuse mistakes

No excuse mistakes.
Todd Olson does not testify/ and hearsay.
Scarfone pg.197.
A: "Mr. Riesel told me"- Redenburg did not object: HEARSAY!
A:"My wife told me"
-Redenburg did not object: HEARSAY!
Todd Olson, a complaining witness, did not show up.
-Redenburg did not protest that any and all complaints including Todd Olson should be dismissed. This is a huge mistake
-So instead Judge Mclaughlin, and my attorney, Mr. Redenburg go along with hearsay in Scarfone-people direct pg.169.
A:Dr. Olson told me- Redenburg did not object, HEARSAY!
A: He also told me- Redenburg did not object, HEARSAY!

No excuse mistakes, witnesses.
Todd Olson-did not show up. All complaints including him should have been dismissed.
Daw-deliberately taken-out-of-turn against my protests so David and Reishgott could lie.
-I told Mr. Redenburg that this was a dirty lawyer trick a la Nino Falcone,and that I did not agree to this. It was more important to railroad me quickly than to wait until Daw got back from vacation. Redenburg did not say no!
No excuse witnesses.
Prosecution:
Det. Colon
Daw
Riesel
Scarfone
Turkel
Torres
Reishgott
David
Stipulations: Redenburg refused to call witnesses.
-Blau
-Rennie Redenburg turned witnesses away
Defense:
-Radin.
Calling me as the sole defense witness was a deliberate propaganda technique to make my case look like Marlen Abramova case.

(5a)
OLson- did not show up-all charges including him must be dismissed because I have the right to confront my accuser.
Riesel,pg.126 No first-hand knowledge-he admits
-He testifies based on hearsay-he ignores facts and law. Page 126 "no first hand knowledge"
Scarfone-He admits to no first hand knowledge, pg.144
-He testifies based on a false record and on hearsay. He started working at Yeshiva in 1999. I was there from 1994-1998.
Riesel and Scarfone are pointing their fingers at Martin Bockstein, see pg.355"an individual from the office of council...".
Reishgott--Perjury:he has a retaliatory motive; I refused to sign a contract releasing him from liability.
David--Perjury; he has a retaliatory motive; I refused to sign a contract releasing him from liability.

(5b) No excuse witnesses.
-Al ADA Spiro's complaining witnesses have a retaliatory motive against me:
(1) I refused to sign a contract releasing them from liability in my case, unlike Marlen Abramova, who was in a directly analogous situation and was not required to sign a contract releasing Yeshiva University and it's promotions committee from liability.
Olson, Reishgott and David were on my promotions committee(as was Janice Bennet, now at Columbia University)
(ii) In other student's cases, I was named as a witness against them,(iii)they are directly responsible for Federal Student Loan fraud, a criminal scheme,(iv) I am the forth student that they tried to discredit as a potential witness by lying, trying to say that there is something wrong with me when there is not,(v) I took David to task regarding his handling of the 2006 Abramova case, and David was my adversary during the October 1997 meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment