Saturday, June 5, 2010

No excuse mistakes

From covering-up Federal Student Loan to premeditated murder.
Criminal case docket no: 2009-NY-048859

Question: What is the evidence that Michael Redenburg deliberately kept evidence off-the-record, to intentionally create a false court record at trial, to railroad me into jail?
Answer: the evidence in his opening statements, at trial, pages 27-29
For example, on page 28, Redenburg says the harassment charges are bogus because numerous individuals instructed me to contact ADA Spiro's complaining witnesses.
Yet,he refused to present the following evidence to back-up his statement. To wit,
(1) Chairman Ames ( I think I mis-spelled his name here and I'll have to double check) told me to go talk to John Scarfone.
It is not harassment when the Chairman of a department instructs me to contact Scarfone.

(2) Senator Lautenburg's office told me to contact Yeshiva University officials, like Scarfone directly.
I have a letter from Senator Lautenburg's to me stating so, that I submitted as part of my motion to dismiss that Mr. Redenburg refused to use at trial. He refused to confront the complaining witnesses against me with this letter: How is it harassing when a U.S.Senator tells her to contact you directly because they find you "all too annoying?"

(3) Judge Patterson told my Mother to contact Yeshiva University directly.
Mr. Redenburg turned witnesses away-he refused to call my Mother as a witness,at trial. he refused to call Robert Cross as a witness, at trial.
He refused to call any other witnesses to Judge Patterson's exchange with my Mother and Robert Cross like security guards who threatened my Mother with arrest.
He refused to confirm that security guards were called to intimidate my Mother by checking phone records.
He refused to present at trial Judge Patterson's, mine, and Riesel's letters/communications/documents that show Judge Patterson told us to contact Yeshiva University directly.
It is not harassement when a Federal Judge tells us to contact school officials directly.
Not incidentally, it is really sick for doctors like Chairman Ames to send me to talk to John Scarfone, the attorney who lied about in Federal Court.

Page 27: "Redenburg: the criminal charges which have been lodged against Ms. Radin represent retaliatory actions taken by the complaining witnesses in this case".
Redenburg failed and/ or refused to bring out the retaliatory motive of all the complaining witnesses. Judge McLaughlin ignored evidence. to wit:
(1) See page 75, Daw, reading into the record the language of the adhesion contract that was demanded of me and not of Marlen Abramova, for example: " I hereby release from liability and hold harmless the evaluating psychiatrist,initial caps, the committee of student promotions,end caps and staff and faculty of A-E-C-O-M, which I understood to be Albert Einstein, and all acts and omissions in connection with this administrative psychiatric evaluation".

Redenburg did not bring out the fact that Olson, David and Reishgott sat on my promotions committee and that by refusing to sign this contract, I refused to release them from liability in my case so that they had and have a retaliatory motive in pressing false criminal charges against me.
But even so, because Olson, David, Reishgott,Reisel, and Scarfone are "staff and faculty" at Einstein, Judge McLaughlin had enough evidence on-the-record to find me not guilty, because the complaining witnesses against me have a retaliatory motive.
More evidence that redenburg refused to bring out at trial.
The complaining witnesses quoted/cited the complaining witnesses acting in concert with ADA Spiro cited to my federal civil case,but, Redenburg refused to cite other federal civil cases to vindicate me.
For example, in the 2006 Marlen Abramova case, I was named as a witness against John Scarfone, and, in a sworn affidavit.

No comments:

Post a Comment